The Pacific American Community Cultural Center (PACCC) is a nonprofit organization that champions the preservation of the cultural values and rich heritage of Pacific Americans. The organization seeks to build a Cultural Center that will provide health and human services, community socio-economic development, and a place where people of all backgrounds come together to strengthen the community.
Ideally, the land property and facility will provide:
- a gathering place for all Pacific Americans and the community-at-large
- a place to enjoy cultural adherence and creativity
- a showcase for artifacts that commands respect for cultural practices unique to Pacific islanders
- a storehouse of practical resources and historical information
- an information resource center for newcomers to the mainland
- a resource to the community for obtains information/referrals on health, education, housing, etc.
- programs to preserve the language and rich cultural heritage of Pacific Islanders
- a unique setting for seminars and workshops
- theaters/stages to exhibit and enjoy our dance and musical traditions
- classrooms, meeting rooms, board rooms, banquet rooms
- restaurant/cafes to share our delicacies
- outdoor meeting space for festivals and other cultural activities